Why hire Metro Carpet and Tile Cleaning?
In most cases, if regular tile and grout cleaning is carried out, then the tiles not only look clean and neat, but you are increasing the longevity of these tiles and tile and grout cleaning is much cheaper than replacing or having new tiles installed in your Frankston home. So do not every consider long drawn, time-consuming processes, just go in for simple, effective tile cleaning services and it is worth the trip.
In Frankston, if you are looking for residential or commercial tile and grout cleaning services, then Metro Carpet and Tile Cleaning is good for that.
When you see your tile, and you think you need to go in for tile and grout cleaning and washing, then you can reach out to cleaner or even experienced cleaners from Metro Carpet and Tile Cleaning to take care of it for you.
When you call us today on 0407 550 297, you will speak to a licensed cleaning specialist that will consult you on your individual needs to assess the jobs surface type, area coverage, and identify the best combination of carpet cleaning methods, quality cleaning agents and cleaning tools to give you the best possible result – guaranteed!
Results that speak for themselves!
How it works
- We accurately identify the type of tile and its finish.
- The correct pre-treatment solution is chosen for your tile type and applied.
- Your surface is given a slow speed scrub to dislodge stubborn particles.
- Steam at 200C at 1200psi is applied to your tiles, ensuring all dirt and grime is lifted and no mess is left behind!
- Care is taken so that your walls are not exposed.
- A rebalancing rinse is applied to return your tiles to their natural PH levels.
- 30 minutes of time is allowed for the tiles to air dry, while some natural stone tiles may take 24 hours to dry properly.
Acidic cleaning agents and liquids may cause irreversible damage to your beautiful natural stone tiles!
This is one of the many reasons why it is so important to have an IICRC certified cleaning professional with the correct training on how to clean a wide verity of tile types and surfaces!
Isn’t it time to restore your tiles to their former glory?
Join our many happy customers and call Metro Carpet and Tile Cleaning today on 040 755 0297
Servicing The South Eastern & Bayside Suburbs Since 1999.
Fully Licenced, IICRC certified and insurred.