Why hire Metro Carpet and Tile Cleaning?
- Both types of carpet cleaning are required and both offer immense benefits. The one thing with steam cleaning is that the whole process is more thorough, deeper, and deeply embedded dirt, stains, grime and even any bugs will be removed in the process.
- Regular carpet cleaning and washing ensures that not only does it look neat and clean but you do not fall prey to infections arising from dust mites, or dusty, dirt filled carpets. Also allergens or the spread of allergies and infections can be contained and you will not fall sick often.
- Regular carpet cleaning Sandhurst, VIC not only renders a clean look but also enhances the life and longevity of the carpets in your home or office in Sandhurst.
Therefore, considering the many benefits of steam carpet cleaning and washing, you should always plan and schedule it periodically and ensure that only experienced carpet cleaners or an expert cleaner is assigned to undertake the job.
And for all this and more, just touch base with Metro Carpet and Tile Cleaning, you can get in touch with our cleaner in Sandhurst, VIC or if you want to know more about our pricing and competitive rates for steam carpet cleaning and regular carpet cleaning, contact us. Call us on 0407 550 297 or write to us at email@example.com.
When you call us today on 0407 550 297, you will speak to a licensed cleaning specialist that will consult you on your individual needs to assess the jobs surface type, area coverage, and identify the best combination of carpet cleaning methods, quality cleaning agents and cleaning tools to give you the best possible result – guaranteed!
Results that speak for themselves!
How it works
- We accurately identify the type of tile and its finish.
- The correct pre-treatment solution is chosen for your tile type and applied.
- Your surface is given a slow speed scrub to dislodge stubborn particles.
- Steam at 200C at 1200psi is applied to your tiles, ensuring all dirt and grime is lifted and no mess is left behind!
- Care is taken so that your walls are not exposed.
- A rebalancing rinse is applied to return your tiles to their natural PH levels.
- 30 minutes of time is allowed for the tiles to air dry, while some natural stone tiles may take 24 hours to dry properly.
Acidic cleaning agents and liquids may cause irreversible damage to your beautiful natural stone tiles!
This is one of the many reasons why it is so important to have an IICRC certified cleaning professional with the correct training on how to clean a wide verity of tile types and surfaces!
Isn’t it time to restore your tiles to their former glory?
Join our many happy customers and call Metro Carpet and Tile Cleaning today on 040 755 0297
Servicing The South Eastern & Bayside Suburbs Since 1999.
Fully Licenced, IICRC certified and insurred.